The company’s multiple recognitions include:
· Best Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance
· Best Workplaces for Baby Boomers
· Best Workplaces for Recent College Graduates
· Best Workplaces for Millennials
These awards add to Acuity’s growing recognition for its unique, innovative, and employee-friendly culture. In 2016, ACUITY was also named the #2 employer in Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For®.
“Acuity is honored to be recognized as a top employer,” said Ben Salzmann, Acuity President and CEO. “Everyone at Acuity shares in these accomplishments and has contributed in building a great workplace and achieving excellence in all we do.”
“We are all committed to doing what it takes to be a great workplace not just within our industry, but across all sectors and for employees of all ages and backgrounds,” said Joan Ravanelli Miller, Acuity General Counsel and Vice President - Human Resources. “Our consistent recognition as a top employer shows we are getting it right.”
In compiling its Best Workplaces lists, Great Place to Work® conducts anonymous surveys of thousands of employees. Top employers are selected based on corporate culture, communication, employee pride, and other key factors that define a great workplace. Criteria for specific lists include:
· Companies on the 30 Best Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance list are rated highly by employees for management’s honesty and ethics, camaraderie among employees, fair and respectful treatment, and clear expectations, among other factors.
· The 20 Best Workplaces for Baby Boomers list is based on surveys of employees born between 1946 and 1964 who rate advancement opportunities, impact of their organizations on the community, pride in work, and other factors.
· Companies on the 50 Best Workplaces for Recent College Graduates list are experiencing high job growth, and jobs are filled with a high percentage of recent graduates. Workplaces also excel in providing great employee experiences in areas important to recent graduates.
· The 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials are selected based on millennial employees’ responses to factors such as sincerity of manager support for personal and professional lives, transparency of communication, the meaning people get from their jobs, and other factors.
For more information, please email email@example.com.