Posted By: Mike F. on March 2, 2016 in Home
We all know about smoke detectors, which can protect our homes from fires, but what about carbon monoxide detectors? Carbon monoxide (CO) is a colorless, odorless, tasteless toxic gas produced by the incomplete combustion of natural gas, propane, or wood. Those most at risk for CO poisoning are infants or small children, pregnant women, the elderly, and anyone with heart or lung disease or other respiratory problems.


Other things you might be interested in.


Learn more about our products.

Video gallery

See the latest videos from our experts.


Check out our glossary to help you understand your policy.